"Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain (disputed)
Set on a journey to experience the beauty of National Parks in Croatia with accompany of the Shooting Stars
A balanced experience of traditional tastes, national parks on the islands and Croatian culture & settlements
Explore Croatian islands on a sailing yacht, which will be your home for a week. Slow - paced travel with the wind will allow you to relax and explore jewels of the Croatian coast, taste local food (peka, sea food and more!), enjoy the nature and night passage with shooting stars!
- Visit more than 3 national parks in Croatia!
- Night journey full of shooting stars!
- Low light pollution, perfect nights for stargazing
- Explore Islands of Croatia
- Taste local specialities and visit best places in Croatia
- 7 days & nights on a private yacht
- Welcome Package
- All onboard costs: fuel, marina & port fees, final cleaning, tourism tax.
- No meals included: breakfast & lunch we prepare together - share with others your favourite meal!
- BYO alcohol & drinks
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with qualified skipper
- 4G Unlimited Data
Day 1 - Embarkation
We meet in the Marina in Trogir region for a welcome snack and safety brief.
Day 2 - Kornati
National Park located on the Islands close to Sibenik
Day 3 - Hvar
Powerboat taxi to the city of Hvar. Traditional Peka. Lively town with a fortress. Night at national Park.
Day 4 - Lastovo/Korcula
Agriculture experience in Lastovo or Sunset & cocktails in Korcula.
Day 5 - Pomena (Mljet)
National park with lakes and bike rentals. Explore, skinny-dip & unite with nature.
Day 6 - Vis
Optional Military tour & wine tour on a famous island from Mamma Mia.
Day 7 - Return to the port of embarkation.
Last journey to the base.
Day 8 - Morning goodbyes
Exchanging contacts with your new friends, group pictures and goodbye hugs.
- 1 week
- Bareboat - boat & skipper included. Marina fees, fuel, meals & drinks cost is distributed among the crew.
- € 4444
- € 777*
*Only one single cabin per yacht (+50% price)