"Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain (disputed)
Set on a journey to explore the jewels of the Croatian coast
A balanced experience of traditional tastes, national parks on the islands and Croatian culture & settlements
Explore Croatian islands on a sailing yacht, which will be your home for a week. Slow - paced travel with the wind will allow you to relax and explore jewels of the Croatian coast, taste local food (peka, sea food and more!)
- Try (raw)vegan) diet or just "raw till 4" and experience the change how you feel!
- Accommodation on a sea worthy sailing yacht (double cabins, kitchen+saloon, toilet with shower – feels like being at home!)
- Explore Islands of Croatia
- Variety of activities: Hiking, Sightseeing
- Low light pollution, perfect nights for stargazing
Split & Sibenik region
In this region, you can experience National Parks, picturesque towns, wondrous hikes and delicious local cuisine! Check itinerary proposals!
- 7 days & nights on a private yacht
- Welcome Package
- All onboard costs: fuel, marina & port fees, final cleaning, tourism tax.
- No meals included: all meals we prepare together - share with others your favourite meal!
- BYO alcohol & drinks
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with qualified skipper
- 4G Unlimited Data
Day 1 - Embarkation
We meet in the Marina for a welcome snack and safety brief.
One of the most beautiful islands with a local experience. Wine tasting, military tour or blue cave tour
A town with a part of it located on a very small island. Very picturesque.
National park on Kornati islands. We can dock to restaurant for a unique experience. Explore, skinny-dip & unite with nature.
Hvar / Pakleni islands
Powerboat taxi to the city of Hvar. Traditional Peka. Lively town with a fortress. Night at national Park.
Picturesque and quiet location with optional Yoga in Eco Village - Gea Viva.
A magical town that always draws me. The old town is located on the small island of Trogir between mainland and Ciovo island, where other parts are located.
A beautiful place to explore, recommended by many.
Day 8 - Morning goodbyes
Exchanging contacts with your new friends, group pictures and goodbye hugs.
- 1 week
- Bareboat - marina fees and fuel is paid by the crew on the way. Meals & drinks we buy and prepare together.