"Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Set on a journey to explore the Canary Islands
A balanced experience of traditional tastes, hikes, unique spots and activities!
Explore Canary Islands on a sailing yacht, which will be your home for a week or two. Alternating sailing & sightseeing days will make your journey unique and allow to maximize the time you have! Sailing day gives you opportunity to practice sailing, relax and enjoy where at the end of the day we visit a local restaurant. On a sightseeing day, jump into one of the rental cars and visit local cafes, restaurants and points of interest.
- No previous sailing experience needed!
- Accommodation on a sea worthy sailing yacht (double cabins, kitchen+saloon, toilet with shower – feels like being at home!)
- Explore Canary Islands: Tenerife, Gran Canaria, La Gomera and more!
- Enjoy everlasting Spring - warm sun and cooling breeze!
- Low light pollution, perfect nights for stargazing
- 7 days & nights on a private yacht
- Welcome Package
- All onboard costs: fuel, marina & port fees, final cleaning, tourism tax.
- No meals included: breakfast & lunch we prepare together - share with others your favourite meal!
- BYO alcohol & drinks
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with qualified skipper
Day 1 - Embarkation
We meet in the Marina in Santa Cruz de Tenerife for a welcome snack and safety brief.
Day 2/3 - Gran Canaria #1
Main Island of the Canary Islands.
Day 3/5 - Fuertaventura
The barren island with amazing beaches and picturesque towns.
Day 6/7 - Gran Canaria #2
Main Island of the Canary Islands. Northern Part.
Day 8/9 - Tenerife
Southern, more touristic part of Tenerife.
Day 10/11 - El Hierro (weather dependent) or La Gomera
El Hierro is the least touristic islands. La Gomera is a quiet island covered by forests.
Day 12/13 Return to the port of embarkation.
Time to set our journey home, but still enjoy a bit more.
Day 14- Morning goodbyes
Exchanging contacts with your new friends, group pictures and goodbye hugs.
- Flexible itinerary
- 2 weeks
- All boat expenses included - all boat expenses are included. Meals & drinks we buy and prepare together.
- 12.03 - 26.03
- All boat expenses
- € 1260*
- € 900
*Only one single cabin per yacht
** One week = 60% of price