Set on a journey to explore the jewels of the Croatian coast
A balanced experience of traditional tastes, national parks on the islands and Croatian culture & settlements
Explore Croatian islands on a sailing yacht, which will be your home for a week. Slow - paced travel with the wind will allow you to relax and explore jewels of the Croatian coast, taste local food (peka, sea food and more!)
- Accommodation on a sea worthy sailing yacht (double cabins, kitchen+saloon, toilet with shower – feels like being at home!)
- Explore Islands of Croatia
- Variety of activities: Hiking, Parties, Sightseeing
- Low light pollution, perfect nights for stargazing
National Parks of Croatia
Mljet is a national park island located further away from the main land and main routes which makes them less easily accessible by ferry. Going there with a sailing yacht allows you to enjoy those places to the fullest. Half day biking on Mljet and an evening crowned with a dinner in the family restaurant that we will dock to directly.
- 7 days & nights on a private yacht
- Welcome Package
- Full professional crew (skipper & deckhand or skipper & hostess)
- Final cleaning & tourism tax
- No meals included: breakfast & lunch we prepare together - share with others your favourite meal!
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with qualified skipper
- 4G Unlimited Data
Day 1 - Embarkation
We meet in the Marina in Trogir region for a welcome snack and safety brief.
Day 2 - Vis
One of the most beautiful islands with a local experience. Wine tasting, military tour or blue cave tour
Day 3 - Korcula
Little hike along the coast. Sunset & cocktails.
Day 4 - Pomena (Mljet)
National park with lakes and bike rentals. Explore, skinny-dip & unite with nature.
Day 5 - Hvar
Powerboat taxi to the city of Hvar. Traditional Peka. Lively town with a fortress. Night at national Park.
Day 6 - Anchor near Milna Brac
Picturesque and quiet location with optional Yoga in Eco Village - Gea Viva.
Day 7 - Brač / Return to the port of embarkation.
Optional: Morning Yoga in Eco Village in Milna.
Last evening together to reminiscence about the journey.
Day 8 - Morning goodbyes
Exchanging contacts with your new friends, group pictures and goodbye hugs.
- Flexible itinerary
- The itinerary is our recommendation, but can be slightly adjusted.
- 1 week
- Max Onboard
- Crewed bareboat
- Marina fees, fuel, meals & drinks are paid from the kitty. Kitty is gathered on the day of the embarkation.