"Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain (disputed)
A journey to explore the jewels of Croatia with Dijana.
An amazing dance of the elements with lead Dijana surrounded by traditional tastes of Croatian cuisine & culture
PLACE FOR THE INTRODUCTION
- Daily Yoga with Dijana
- Accommodation on a sea worthy sailing yacht (double cabins, kitchen+saloon, toilet with shower – feels like being at home!)
- Explore Islands of Croatia
- Variety of activities: Hiking, Sightseeing, Wine tasting and more
- Low light pollution, perfect nights for stargazing
Dijana - master of the elements
Traveling Croatian nomad based in London, UK. Freelance artist making dreadlocks, gymnastics, aerial silks and yoga.
- 7 days & nights on a private yacht
- Welcome Package
- All onboard costs: fuel, marina & port fees, final cleaning, tourism tax.
- No meals included: meals we prepare together - share with others your favourite meal!
- BYO alcohol & drinks
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with qualified skipper
- 4G Unlimited Data
Day 1 - Embarkation
We meet in the Marina in Trogir region for a welcome snack and safety brief.
Day 2 - Solta
Coffe break in Maslenica. Night on anchor in Rogac.
Day 3 - Vis
One of the most beautiful islands with a local experience. Wine tasting, military tour or blue cave tour.
Day 4 - Hvar
Powerboat taxi to the city of Hvar. Traditional Peka. Lively town with a fortress. Night at national Park.
Day 5 - Stari Grad (Hvar)
The oldest settlement on Hvar with a very subtle vibe.
Day 6 - Anchor near Milna Brac
Picturesque and calm location to remember.
Day 7 - Brač / Return to the port of embarkation.
Optional: Morning Yoga in Eco Village in Milna.
Last evening together to reminiscence about the journey.
Day 8 - Morning goodbyes
Exchanging contacts with your new friends, group pictures and goodbye hugs.
- 1 week
- All boat expenses included - all boat expenses and included. Meals & drinks we buy and prepare together.