"Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain (disputed)
Set on a journey to explore the jewels of the Croatian coast with Singer-songwriter julakim
An amazing concert cruise with Julakim and traditional tastes of Croatian cuisine & culture
- Two concerts of Julakim
- Accommodation on a sea worthy sailing yacht (double cabins, kitchen+saloon, toilet with shower – feels like being at home!)
- Explore Islands of Croatia
- Variety of activities: Hiking, Sightseeing, Wine tasting and more
- Low light pollution, perfect nights for stargazing
Julakim, a Singer-songwriter, who grew up surrounded by visual and audio spaces – she found herself in interesting volumes. “Don’t space your moves, but move your space!” = one of her favorite sayings and her way to invite people to embrace their naturalness and authenticity. She started of to an improvised tour to the South-American tropics back in 2013. Four years later 3 CDs were published. This trilogy is to be understood as a safeguard of her personal versatile music styles and places her in contemporary world music – latinised on Arabia. After her trilogy she is inviting us to travel to bLuzLand, a utopian space of enlightments, blues, and being loose. Corona took us on a huge deviation. Maybe it’s just like Odysseus travelling to Ithaca… Meanwhile on our way there is this. CONCERT CRUISE. A song, a tune, a statement of staying offline between intimacy and infinity. A very intimate way to get to know bLuzLand
- 7 days & nights on a private yacht
- Welcome Package
- All onboard costs: fuel, marina & port fees, final cleaning, tourism tax.
- No meals included: meals we prepare together - share with others your favourite meal!
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with qualified skipper
- 4G Unlimited Data
Day 1 - Embarkation
We meet in the Marina in Trogir region for a welcome snack and safety brief.
Day 2 - Vis
One of the most beautiful islands with a local experience. Wine tasting, military tour or blue cave tour. In the evening, first Julakim concert.
Day 3 - Korcula
Little hike along the coast. Sunset & cocktails.
Day 4 - Pomena (Mljet)
National park with lakes and bike rentals. Explore, skinny-dip & unite with nature.
Day 5 - Hvar
Powerboat taxi to the city of Hvar. Traditional Peka. Lively town with a fortress. Night at national Park.
Day 6 - Anchor near Milna Brac
Picturesque and quiet location for the second Julakim concert.
Day 7 - Brač / Return to the port of embarkation.
Optional: Morning Yoga in Eco Village in Milna.
Last evening together to reminiscence about the journey.
Day 8 - Morning goodbyes
Exchanging contacts with your new friends, group pictures and goodbye hugs.
- Each day is fully planned, only weather can change our plans.
- 1 week
- Max Onboard
- Only weather can change our plans
- 08.10 - 15.10
- All boating costs + breakfasts
- Own Cabin
- Spot in shared cabin
Discount 5% for second cabin Discount 10% for a private event (up to 7 guests)